1. AN EXCISE ACT: Case FIR No. 89/17 has been registered at PS Shimla Kotkhai dated 24.06.2017 U/S 39 HP Excise Act on the rukka of ASI Deep Chand I/O PS Kotkhai alleging therein that when he was on patrolling along with staff at about 6.55 PM at Bankuffar on the secret information he recovered 8 bottles of country liquor Marka UNA No.1 Each 750 ml from the possession of Bimla Devi W/o Ramesh Cand R/o village Bankuffar PO Mahasu Tehsil Kotkhai Distt. Shimla . The case is being investigated by ASI Deep Chand I.O. PS Kotkhai.
2. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 107/17 has been registered at PS West dated 24.06.2017 U/S 457 380 IPC on the statement of Sh. Pramod Kumar S/o Sh. Hari Singh Rathour R/o Village Panjri, PO Chaura Maidan, Shimla-4, HP alleging therein that he was gone to his native village since last week as he return back to his above quarter he found that lock of his door was broken thereafter he entered inside the house and he found that 3 pairs of golden tops, a gold chain, a golden set, golden rings, golden KARA & cash rs. 10000/- have been stolen by unknown persons. The case is being investigated by ASI Dev Raj, I/O PS West.
3. A BURGLARY: Case FIR No. 108/17 has been registered at PS West dated 24.06.2017 U/S 457 380 IPC on the statement of Smt. Kanta Devi W/o Sh. Keshar Singh R/o Village Kaina, PO Rouri, Tehsil & Distt Shimla alleging therein that she went to Banuti at 9.30 AM and at 4.30 PM she come back to her home where she found that some unknown persons broken her main gate lock and stolen away the one golden pair of ear tops, two golden rings, one golden Chalk, one golden Mangla Sutra, one pair silver bangles, two silver rings, one pair of silver anklets. The case is being investigated by ASI Mohan Lal, I/O PS West.
4. HOUSE TRESPASS: Case FIR No. 35/17 has been registered at PS Chopal on 24.05.2017 U.S 451, 323 IPC on the complaint of Sh. Iraf S/o Sh. Liyakat Ali R/o Vill. Kumbra, PO Dewat, Tehsil Chopal, Distt Shimla alleging therein that on dated 24.06.2017 a person namely Anil come in his shop premises and beaten him. The Case is being investigated by HC Ankush Rana NO. 1674 I/O PS Chopal.
5. A WRONGFUL RESTRAIN: Case FIR No. 92/17 has been registered at PS Dhalli dated 24.06.2017 U/S 341, 323, 34 IPC on the statement of Sh. Sachin Singh S/o Sh. Tej Pal Singh R/o Dhadhola, PO Chhabra, Tehsil Chandosi Dist Sambal, UP A/P Surender Niwas, Dhalli, sells Tikki & Burgar at Hasn Valley, Dhalli, alleging therein that on 24.06.2017 one person namely Shohram who sells sefie stick there scuffle with his MAMA Shish Pal and attacked on his chest with poker. The case is being investigated by SI Kamal Dev, I/O PS Dhalli.
During last 24 hours 337 vehicles were challaned under MV Act, compounded = 196 & fine realized Rs. 80,900/- and 42 persons challaned under Smoking Act & fine collected Rs. 4,400/- and 01 Challaned under Mining Act.
1. Accused Ram Gopal R/o Village Kalimu, PO Baichari, Tehsil & District Shimla arrested in case FIR No. 105/17 Dt. 21.06.2017 U/S 307 IPC & 25-54-59 Arms Act at PS Shimla West, further remanded in Police custody upto 26.06.2017, by the Ld. Court.
2. Accused Ashok Kumar S/o Sh. Khem Chand R/o Village & PO Kangal Tehsil Kumarsain, age 39 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 64/17 Dt. 22.06.2017 U/S 20-61-85 ND&PS Act at PS Kumarsain, today remanded in judicial custody upto 05.07.2017, by the Ld. Court.
3. Accused Subhash S/o Sh. Ponnu Ram R/o Village Jal, PO Narkanda, Tehsil Kumarsain, age 18 years, arrested in Case FIR No. 62/17 Dt. 21.06.2017 U/S 363,376 IPC & Sec. 4 of POCSO Act at PS Kumarsain, on dated 24.06.2017 and is remanded in police custody till 27.06.2017 by Ld ACJM Rampur.