1. Murder :- A Case FIR No 123/17 dated 20.10.17 U/S 302, 323, 34 IPC has been registered in PS Kotkhai, District Shimla on the statement of Sh. Ramesh Chand S/o Sh. Faud Bahadur R/O village Kotbara, P.O Tatke, Oda No.1, PS tharmare Distt. Salyan, Anchal Rapti, Nepal alleging therein that he is a labourer and works in the orchard of Arun R/o Vill Matal, Tehsil Kotkhai. He along with his family is residing in the orchard. He has a newly born baby Alisma age 9 months. On 19.10.2017 he was celebrating Diwali festival and bursting the crackers. At about 10.30/11 pm, his neighbourer Tek bahadur, came to his Dera/shed and asked him not to burst the crackers there and told the complainant to burst the crackers in the jungle, but he denied. On this Tek bahadur started beaten him. After sometime 2 other Nepali came there with stick & sickle. Complainants wife along with their newly born baby Alisma came there to stop the quarrel but said Tek Bahadur also gave beatings to his wife with stick and one stick hit on the head of baby Alisma. Complainant along with his wife and baby Alisma were taken to CHC Kotkhai by the police where concerned Medical Officer declared baby Alisma dead. The case is being investigated by ASI Roshan Lal I/O PS Kotkhai, District Shimla.
2. ND& PS ACT:- A Case FIR No. 203/2017 dated 20.10.2017 U/S 20/61/85 ND&PS Act has been registered PS West, Shimla on the ruka of ASI Bhagat Ram, I/O PS West, Shimla stating therein that on 20.10.2017 he along with staff was on nakabandi duty at Kainchi Mod Totu. At about 10.30 PM, a vehicle No. HP03B-1042 (Maruti Car) was coming from Nalagarh Road to Totu. During search of said vehicle, 48 gram Charas has been recovered from the possession of driver Manohar Lal S/o Sh. Jeet Ram R/o village & PO Manju, Tehsil Arki, District Solan A/P Bagga Niwas, New Totu Shimla. Case is being investigated by ASI Bhagat Ram, I/O PS West, Shimla.
3. ND& PS ACT:- A case FIR No. 147/2017 dated 21.10.2017 U/S 20/61/85 ND&PS Act has been registered PS Dhalli, Shimla on the ruka of ASI Rajinder Kumar, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla stating therein that on 21.10.2017 he along with staff was on patrolling duty towards Dhalli, Mashobra etc. At about 12.30 AM, when they reached near Hipa Gate, one person Vishal Thakur S/o Sh. Prem Singh Thakur R/o Daher, PO Barmana, Tehsil Sunder Nagar, District Mandi was coming on foot towards Dhalli, who was intercepted by the Police. During search 23 gram Charas has been recovered from his possession. Case is being investigated by ASI Rajinder Kumar, I/O PS Dhalli, Shimla.
4. A forgery case FIR No. 195/17 dated 20.10.2017 U/S 420, 408 IPC has been registered in PS Theog, District Shimla on the complaint of Sh. Gobind Kanwar R/o village Kasho, PO Kyar, Tehsil Theog, District Shimla alleging therein that he is owner of truck No. HP11-4987. On 11.09.2017 he loaded 20 apple boxes in the above truck and sent these boxes to JCO Delhi through driver Avis Ahmed (Jamir) R/o village Danaidhar, PO Bhund, Tehsil Basoli, J&K. Complainant also gave Rs. 80,000/- for purchase tyre of the vehicle. On 23.09.2017 said truck driver Avis Ahmed (Jamir) parked the truck at Theog and run away. He searched him in various truck unions and possible place but could not trace him till now. The case is being investigated by HC Suresh Kumar No. 28, I/O PS Theog, District Shimla.
5. A case FIR No. 69/2017 dated 20.10.2017 U/S 336, 304(A) IPC has been registered in PS Sunni, District Shimla on the statement of Bhawin Parik S/o Sh. Shailesh Parik House No. 1/1, Upwan Villa Shyam Villa, Main Road Vaval, Ahmdabad, (Gujrat) alleging therein that he along with his family came to Shimla and stayed at Kufri Sterling Resort. One Mr. Monti called him and told about the rafting. He met the complainant, who took them to Chaba in complainant vehicle, where said Monti parked the vehicle and boarded the complainant and his family members in a Sumo in which a couple belongs from Gurgaon was already sitting inside the vehicle. They started their journey and reached about 25 km away near a bridge and started rafting in the river. They all worn safety jackets and started rafting. After 15/20 minutes their raft collided with the bank of the river and raft capsized in the water. A person, who was controlling the raft, came out from the water. They were rescued by other rafter after about 02 hours but his mother namely Smt. Jai Bala Shailesh Parik died in this incident. The case is being investigated by ASI Jaswant I/C PP Jalog, PS Sunni, Distt Shimla.
6. An Accident case FIR No. 17.2017 dated 21.10.2017 U/S 279, 337 IPC registered in PS Nankhari, District Shimla on the statement of Sh. Amar Singh S/o Lt Sh. Dhenu Ram R/o Vikas Nagar Olta, PO Nankhari, District Shimla alleging therein that on 21.10.2017 he along with his family members was travelling in private Bus No. HP63A-1611 via Nankhari to Shimla. At around 06.15 AM, when bus reached near Chari, driver Sunil Kumar VPO & Tehsil Kotgarh, District Shimla lost the control over the vehicle due to rash and negligent driving and bus rolled down from the road, in which 02 persons died on the spot and 10 persons got injuries. Case is being investigated by ASI Pushap Raj, I/O PS Nankhari, District Shimla.
During last 24 hours 173 vehicle were challan under MV Act, compounded 37 & fine realized Rs. 13,500/- and 10 persons challan under Smoking Act and fine collected Rs. 1000/-.